Friday, April 17, 2015

Time out with Kylie Jenner as she covers Teen Vogue Magazine


Kylie Jenner has been in the news lately and she's really making a statement for herself. 
She covered the Teens Vogue Magazine and below is an excerpt of an interview with her.....
She's spoke about her family:
"Having sisters is t he best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like
another mother to me. It's so fun being an aunt. When I look to the far future and decide to have kids, I need to have a million girls. Ten years from now I hope I have a kid."
About her makeup she said:
"I never really wear makeup unless I need to, because when I do my makeup I like to really do my makeup. So I'm never going to spend just 20 minutes, you know? A good night out is, like, two and a half hours for full makeup, curling hair, whatever. I love false lashes—individuals, strips, extensions."
And she's ready to start a life of her own, here's what she had to say:
"I'm moving out when I turn 18. I'm ready to live on my own. It's a really big step, but I'm ready. I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighbourhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like. Also, I have so many shoes, and none of them fit in my old closet. I can't say who I'm really obsessed with. *laughs* I follow all these fashion blogs that are cool and inspire me. I'm not really obsessed with anyone except for the people that I like romantically. I get excited when they post. Sometimes I like to stalk my exes."
Do you think she's growing too fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment