Friday, March 13, 2015

Iggy Azalea Leaves Twitter

Just recently, Australian rapper Iggy Azalea said goodbye to Twitter. Now, she has opened up about her decision behind leaving the social networking service.
In a new interview, she said:
I still have all my social media. It’s just not me updating posts. I think it can get to the point where it’s detrimental. For me at the moment I’m recording my album…I’m doing this tour.
I want to make sure I’m in a good head space to where I’m not thinking about other peoples opinions or whats going on in this like cyber world.

I really want to be focused on what I’m doing and I felt like that was getting to a point where it was taking away my focus or my positive energy. Sucking it into this negative space that I don’t want to be in. And that’s really dangerous when you’re trying to figure out ways to entertain people and make them happy. For the moment I don’t want to be a part of that.
Do you think its a good excuse for leaving twitter?
Photo Credit: Fame/Flynet

No comments:

Post a Comment