Tuesday, March 17, 2015

MATHEMATICS OF LIFE.

Out of my thoughts on the happenings in my daily life I've come to learn that virtually nothing in life Is totally insignificant. Taking note and making use of all the bits can push us farther than we imagine.
Here is a little piece I was able to scribble down from my thoughts:

MATHEMATICS OF LIFE
Like mathematics...........
Yesterday was a good example
today a good practice exercise
and tomorrow a good test to write
a correct application of yesterday and today guarantees a good tommorrow

whatever we see today: either positive Or negative, is meant to inch us closer to Our better tomorrow.
Learn from Your mistakes and you'll not make the same mistake again.
When you get it right, work towards making it better.
Life isn't as complicated as it seems. Open your mind and you'll have it right.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment